Got this from Rai. Thanks!
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
10 Honest Things About Me:
- I’m a student and I work two jobs.
- I am a recovering shopaholic (no really y’all it was serious).
- I have an addiction to Snapple and Arizona iced teas. I could drink Snapple every day, but since doctors frown upon that sugar level, I try to say I’m making it better by drinking Arizona.
- Everyday I come home, I start to clean. Everyday – I make it a little more messy.
- I’m a biracial baby and I’m proud of it.
- I’m Jewish and I’m proud of it.
- I don’t eat pork, shrimps, cheeseburgers, pepperoni pizza, etc. (see #6)
- I still don’t know how to ride a bike.
- I don’t brush my hair everyday (don’t you wish you had curls lol).
- I love love love love dogs! Sometimes I talk to them and pay no mind to the owner… that condition of mine has not been treated hehe.
I’d like to nominate the same people as I did last awards (so that’s a minimum of 7 plus 3 hehe).
- Clumps of Mascara
- Couture Carrie
- Nessasary Makeup
- Kimberly Tia
- Fashion Herald
- Gloss Menagerie
- Polish Addict
- Dr. Frankenpolish
- Frantastic Makeup
edit: put up a poll – let me know what you think & vote!
4 thoughts on “More Awards”
OMG Snapples and Arizona drinks are love!! Mmmm.>>Ahhh @ #7, I’d die without them!>>And what are you mixed with?
I voted, I think. lol>I usually make a post everytime I buy something.>>NO WAY! I thought you were Hispanic or something. >>I had a friend who was White(Italian) and Egyptian and she was gorgeous.>She was Muslim though.>She took off her hijab once and her hair was SOOOO PRETTY AND CURLY!
Oooooh I am very excited about this one!>>I am a recoveing shopoholic too. I am not allowing myself to go into credit card debt ever again!>>xoxox,>CC
I'm starting to think that I no longer have blood. My blood has been replaced with Arizona. I live off of that stuff!>>I just wanted to come through and show you love because I<3your blog and I appreciate all your comments.>>When I went to Soho we were on Broadway the entire time and EVERY single store we went into had the SAME stuff. I was so disapointed. Maybe I should go again and find new stores.