How good it feels to be on a schedule sometimes. For the new readers: I post up a reader’s click list of what I found interesting during the week.
Here’s the list for this week:
- Fashion Fille has the cutest image regarding knitters. Just to brighten your day!
- Miu Miu found a cafe in Seoul that is like a dog playhouse. I want to go now!!!
- Have you heard of the Sartorialist? You must’ve! Well Fashionista found it amusing that he doesn’t shoot Uggs. I commend him 🙂
- From Glamour’s (Girls from the Beauty Dept Blog) mouth to your makeup counter: the perfect makeup remover?
- Shoe fetish? NY magazine gives ya the spring trends.
- Racked has pictures from the new Armani store. Some fancy interior designing.
- Consumer consumed discusses double and triple purchases.
- Cotourture has some 100 shoes from the Paris shows.
- Prettycity reviews mineral makeup.
- I wanted to try Rock & Republic, but only decided to buy it after Makeup Makes Me Happy gave it her review.
- I’m absolutely tickled foolish about Carrie‘s post of fashionable faces.
- Insider Scoop? See Catwalk Queen for Kate Moss’s YSL affair.
- Glossy Pink has a reading list her own.
You know I can go on forever. But I think I must stop here.
Check the sidebar in Shared Posts or click here for more posts I share throughout the week and periodically. Most of the time these posts don’t go up in the Blog Review as I don’t want to double post too much.
Shoot me an e-mail to MissYaya@ymail.com if you would like me to explore other/have less of some topics, or for general opinions of what’s in the blog review.