Image credit: Huffington Post
You know the deal! It’s Friday!
- NY Mag.com covers the Parisian shows and trends with a slideshow.
- Beauty and the Blog – do you need to know how to wear mineral makeup?
- The jumpin with love. Wearing the jumper efficiently. Thanks to She Finds.
- The Girls in the Beauty Dept rate makeup removers and 7 ways to spend less $$ on your hair.
- Couture Carrie (hi – hello? I love this girl’s posts) has an alphabet you need to be familiar with.
- Catwalk Queen has Cavalli’s credit card commercial.
- Boobs, Boys, and Killer Heels – TrendHunter tells you about the LOVE Magazine debut.
- Coutorture turns you on to Pepper & Pistol lookbook. And the same for the YSL POV book.
- Mickey ears for charity.
- Rumi and Fashion Toast – some delicious photography as always.
Their own reading lists:
- FashionTribes has a reading list their own.
- And so does GlossyPink.
- JC Report does it globally.
- Keep your keys in your pockets – thievery.
- Jossip loves Christopher Walken’s Twitter. I do too.
- Nail Fashion for pets? Yay or Nay?
Check the sidebar in Shared Posts or click here for more posts I share throughout the week and periodically. Most of the time these posts don’t go up in the Blog Review as I don’t want to double post too much.
Shoot me an e-mail to MissYaya@ymail.com if you would like me to explore other/have less of some topics, or for general opinions of what’s in the blog review.
One thought on “Blog Review”
Why women are so fond of Hogan
? Make sure you have to top it off with a Hogan scarpe uomo
or a flat. Although the significance of women Hogan uomo
so positive, medical studies have proven that the earlier age of beginning to wear hogan donna