[] So I had this scheduled for Friday, and it didn’t go through as planned because I apparently am dyslexic with my typing of years. Enjoy this later than sooner, and better than never!
Here we are again at Friday’s door – what’s in store in the web for my lovely readers?
Here’s a collection of a bunch of links from the unposted Blog Reviews while I have been remiss, along with some current ones as well.
- Resort Shows (NYMag)
- History of the thigh high boot (NYMag)
- For a chuckle – Funky man panties
- Pretty City compares the fast drying nail polishes and tells you if you should love it or leave it
- Letting your style grow with you (CatwalkQueen)
- Katy Perry & Dita Von Teese: H&M Fashion Against AIDS! (Just Jared)
- Chanel Cruise 2010 (Cotourture)
- Makeup and Beauty Blog has tips for a good photo – what are yours?
- Style IT wants you to maximize your outfit without maximizing anything else
- Hippie Headbands: Boho Chic, Or A Recipe For A Bad Hair Day? – Stylehive
- Spoiled Pretty has Sephora Lists to rival Letterman
- Spoiled Pretty also asks if you sing when you wash your hands
- How To Survive A Red-Eye Flight And Still Look Good – Stylehive
- Beauty and the Blog ponders about jeggings – yes go read
- also from Beauty & the Blog – how makeup can make you lose weight
- And as always – Couture Carrie – Tell me about it, Stud!
Their own reading lists:
Image credit: Huffington Post
Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what’s in magazine weekend.