Happy Friday! Sorry for the short list – Mama’s been busy!! I promise you’ll love what’s coming up!
- The Business of Fashion commends Creative Recreation for their Creative Business Savvyness
- NY Mag reports of an unfriendly and unhappy welcoming back for Kira Plastinina
- Savoir Flair has snazzy Paris Fashion Week coverage
- E! Online has the new roster for Project Runway
- NY Mag – Christian Lacroix – the demise of a couture house, explained
- Style Bubble – soft dreams of leather
- Shape magazine has the truth about the foods you eat and the things you hear
- Danyel Smith posted this on Twitter, and I had to let y’all know: Advertising = Surveillance?
- Pay your tributes with the Eternal Moonwalk I like #4291 910 2640 2336 & 1703
Image credit: Huffington Post
Check the sidebar in Shared Posts or click here for more posts I share throughout the week and periodically. Most of the time these posts don’t go up in the Blog Review as I don’t want to double post too much.
Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what’s in magazine weekend.