All Dolled Up
Pretty much what it says. Use any doll inspiration to create anything from a makeup look to an all out getup, etc. Put on your thinking caps and use some imagination everyone! You can use anyone from Barbie, Cabbage Patch, Bratz, American Girl, Simpsons, HK, Nesting Dolls (also matryoshkas), to the Bride if Chucky or Chucky himself if you wish. My examples are meant to be just that EXAMPLES. Do not LIMIT yourself with my suggestions.
Now for the rules:
- There must be at least three pictures – 1 – inspiration – 2 – your look – 3 – what you used.
- You must post the look on your blog/page. If you do not have a blog, shoot me an e-mail so that we can work something out.
- E-mail me at email@example.com to let me know what the link to your contest entry is. Also- enter a quick note about letting me use your images for when I post all entries. This is b/c I do not want to risk anything w/my computer and will not be opening e-mails with attachments, unless that is what we mutually agree on.
- Entries must be posted before/on April 20, 2009. I don’t want to mess around with time zones, so all I know is this: On Tues 4/21/09 I will be posting all entries at 10am my time (NYC). This will give everyone ten days for judging – so hustle hard. I am not sure if I will decide on the winners by poll or by post/e-mail, but I will let you all know.
- There will be a first place prize and a second place prize.
As I have stated previously, I would like to run a contest monthly. If you have suggestions for a new contest, or have feedback for the contest or the rules, you know what to do. My e-mail address is widely available on this here blog. 🙂
So excited to see what y’all bring to the table!
11 thoughts on “Contest: All Dolled Up”
Oooh this sounds like fun. =D>I’ll have to do it when I get back.
the contest sounds like fun, i hope i have enough time to pull something together
wow this is cool!
oooh. I had just told myself I should start trying to enter contests! Sounds like fun!
Yay!! Finally an excuse to break out my doll like make up.
hey! thanks for your comment, here are the diy instructions! >>http://www.fashionfille.com/2009/04/youaskyourecieve.html
sounds like fun! i think im gonna joiinnn but im so noob =((( but oh well! ^^ i will try~
ooh..this sounds awesome! If i could find time to enter lol!>>you should do a look for all of us to see! that would be nice
This sounds like fun! I'll try & enter when I'm taking a break while studying for exams, lol
Ohhhh sounds fun! i think i might join!! but can i insetad post the looks on my private blog?
Hey my entry is posted up! I sent you an e-mail too. Hope you got it.