It’s judging time! Thank you to everyone that participated (or at least tried to – lol I’m sorry if some of you had difficulty with this).
The next contest details are going out on May 1, 2009. The same day as the winners are announced!
Now on to the good stuff, here are the voting rules:
- All votes will be done via comments ont this post.
- All comments must have a name attributed to them. NO ANONYMOUS VOTERS! This will be good for me b/c I will be confident in the fairness, and everyone else can keep track of where they are in the running.
- All participants, please e-mail me with your address as soon as possible. This way, I can have the packages ready to mail out on the day the winners are announced or in case I decide to send everyone something (that’s a possibility not a guarantee).
- All voters must be respectful and civil. All rude comments will not count as a vote, and will be deleted!!
- Everyone can vote only once.
- I don’t mind if participants vote for themselves.
- Though I didn’t post up what they used, all their blogs contain a picture of that, so if you are interested, check them out!
- Voting ends April 30, 2009. Once again, I am not bothering with time zones – I am posting up the winners on May 1, 2009 at 12pm (noon NYC) sharp.
There were 5 lovely ladies who participated, and I’d like to say thank you again to all of them. Please check out their blogs and support them!
the doll inspiration