To prepare you for the review coming up, I would like to introduce you to Thevi Cosmetics.
So what is this Thevi Cosmetics line exactly?
“THEVI Cosmetics is a sleek modern line that celebrates color influenced by lifestyles and traditions. THEVI Cosmetics targets the New Ethnic market — women to whom rich and vibrant shades represent beauty as a way of empowerment in both their professional and personal lives.
The tagline “Inner Beauty Made Visible” captures THEVI’s mission to express women’s lifestyles and traditions through color that truly shows up on diverse skin tones.“
Yes – hello to you too – clearly this is the best product description I have ever read.
More you say?
I also thought it’d be neat to find out more about Thevaki – the creator of the line.
Where can you buy Thevi?
Though they plan to get to a retail counter near you this year, they are currently only available at www.thevicosmetics.com.
Well, what do they carry?
“Products include a Longlasting Lipliner, High Impact Lipstick, Longlasting Eyeliner, Lush Mascara, Eye Shadows, Matte Blush, and Liquid and Powder Foundation, all in a vibrant range of shades. You can also find a Brush Collection for easy application. Prices range from $16.50 to $38.00.” Products are talc free and oil free as well as hypoallergenic.
Check out their:
- Website! first and foremost duh! 🙂
- Facebook Page (check out the photo album for looks you can create with their product!).
- Thevi’s Blog you can find coupons and special deals here.
See what others have to say about Thevi:
- Cornell Chronicle interviewed the creator here.
- AskMeWhats did a review of the products as well!
- Thevaki also did an interview for AMomInRedHighHeels.
- Check out their own list of press features.
Keep reading for my review!