London’s screening of the 3D movie, Alpha and Omega brought out leading voice Hayden Panettiere with a furry friend in tow.
The story about two wolves trying to make their way home, stars Justin Long and Hayden Panettiere as the female and male wolf. In the beginning, they are not fans of each other at all, but the rest requires watching.
Photo Credit: HotCelebsHome
Hayden showed up to the London premiere looking casual and super chic with all the attention on her furry date and her hair. She had on a sequin, oversized tunic, gray skinnies, neutral pumps, and a gray clutch. Everything in the outfit is blah compared to the hair.
The new haircut was old pixie cut mob news for me until I saw this ‘do. It looks as though she used gel and texturizing putty to make several strands stand out, and the rest sit by and invite the spotlight.
- Brush your your hair like normal. Brush some gel through your hair with something that hold it great like Tresemme Gel Clean Hold – Extra Hold or Tresemme Gel Mega Hold Sculpting Gel. Use it sparingly so that you don’t start looking like you are emulating the male cast from the Jersey Shore.
- Separate the bang area from your right side, above the outer corner of your right eye. Make it one to two inches thick so that you can split it up.
- Separate the remainder of hair on your right side, from the part you made, all the way down to your ear. Twist this bunch, applying some putty (I recommend Phyto Matte Texturizing Paste or Phyto Fiber Paste). Pin this piece a bit under the rest of the hair in the back so that the twist disappears flawlessly.
- Twist the bangs similarly as in step 3, this time separating the hair into two horizontally. Try to use the paste sparingly so that you have some softness and movement in the style. Twist it until you reach above your left ear and reach it back under the rest of the hair again.
- Finish the look with a bit of oil hairspray (try Palmers Olive Oil Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner Spray 5.1 oz. – it’s less than five bucks!). All the gel and putty you used is going to harden a bit, so some oil sheen on the top will soften the hair and add some natural shine.
I’m a sucker for kids movies. Remember when Happy Feet was in theaters? Yup – saw that three times in the theaters and then bought two copies on dvd. Don’t judge me! If you live with a young crumbsnatcher or are a fan of kids movies, this seems like one to check out. Hayden‘s look? I think that’s worth a re-enactment as well!
Will you be trying this hairdo?
|tweetmeme_url = ''; http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js||Sharehttp://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share||http://www.google.com/buzz/api/button.js|